To keep up with the ever-changing world of technology you need to be able to access your information from anywhere and respond with whatever information is needed. The problem with most mobile tablet technology is even though it’s large enough to hold the data needed it lacks in work-station functionality. The solution? Make the tablet a mobile workstation. The iBackFlip is the perfect on the go work station. It’s completely hands free to allow you the freedom to access your data while performing other tasks on the go. Most ipad cases are only designed to carry the device conveniently but they don’t make it convenient to access your data while traveling or away from your office. The iBackFlip is more than just a carrying case it also takes the place of a lap desk, a travel sling, and a completely mobile work station. The iBackFlip is the ultimate ipad sling bag for travel. You will never want to travel with any other utility pack once you’ve used the iBackFlip. No matter your occupation you can benefit from its ease of use and hands free design, other ipad carrying cases don’t have the easy iBackFlip sling design or the complete features of this utility pack.
Designed in the USA and patented.
- Unique swivel design, flip from back to front for easy use, without even removing backpack.
- Unique reversible design for desktop deployment. Flips inside out 180 degrees.
- Features dual zipper deployment and one handed removal.
- Embedded magnets accommodates the sleep/wake sensor located on the iPad 2 and the new iPad.
- iPad can be positioned with the home button on the left or right.
- Complete access to all iPad ports and switches when mounted.
- Large main storage cavity (Space for 11 or 13 inch MacBook Air)
- 2 medium front storage pockets
- 1 iPhone pocket on shoulder stap. (fits iPhone 5 too)
- Camera access flap
- Quick disconnect shoulder strap
- 2 Utility hooks
- 2 Stylus holders
- Elastic utility bands on shoulder straps (thread headphones, etc.)
- Weatherproof, water resistant and TSA Compliant
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you start recording you can close it, or attach a set of headphones with the button function to act like a shutter, and then just zip up the bag. In the General Settings on the iPad there is a Disable sleep-wake magnet function.
Yes. Both the iPad 1, iPad 2 and the new iPad (3rd generation) fit inside the iBackFlip Somersault perfectly. Also, the 11 and 13 inch MacBook Air will fit in the large storage cavity too.
Yes. There is enough storage with the 3 large pockets on the Somersault to accommodate all sorts of cool stuff.
We designed the iBackFlip Somersault so you have full access on both sides for any 30 pin device. You can even thread a battery pack to it and leave a space in-between the 2 zippers to run the cable to an external iPad battery pack.
Yes. We currently ship almost everywhere there is mail delivery in the world.
Not yet. We are gearing up for international retail over the coming months.