To keep up with the ever-changing world of technology you need to be able to access your information from anywhere and respond with whatever information is needed. The problem with most mobile tablet technology is even though it’s large enough to hold the data needed it lacks in work-station functionality. The solution? Make the tablet a mobile workstation. The iBackFlip™ is the perfect on the go work station. It’s completely hands free to allow you the freedom to access your data while performing other tasks on the go. Most ipad cases are only designed to carry the device conveniently but they don’t make it convenient to access your data while traveling or away from your office. The iBackFlip is more than just a carrying case it also takes the place of a lap desk, a travel sling, and a completely mobile work station. The iBackFlip is the ultimate ipad sling bag for travel. You will never want to travel with any other utility pack once you’ve used the iBackFlip. No matter your occupation you can benefit from its ease of use and hands free design, other ipad carrying cases don’t have the easy iBackFlip sling design or the complete features of this utility pack.
Designed in the USA and patented.
Operate seamlessly in situations when you need quick access your iPad, while keeping your hands free for other tasks. Simply turn the shoulder bag around on your body and flip the case open to gain instant access. Or you can sit down, quick disconnect the shoulder strap and reverse the backpack to create a portable iPad stand.
- Unique swivel design, flip from back to front for easy use, without even removing backpack.
- Unique reversible design for desktop deployment. Flips inside out 180 degrees.
- Features dual zipper deployment and one handed removal.
- Embedded magnets accommodates the sleep/wake sensor located on the iPad 2 and the new iPad.
- iPad can be positioned with the home button on the left or right.
- Complete access to all iPad ports and switches when mounted.
- Large storage pocket (Space for 11, 13 inch MacBook Air, Chromebook and letter size folders)
- 2 medium front storage pockets
- 1 iPhone pocket on shoulder stap. (fits iPhone 5 too)
- Camera access flap
- Quick disconnect shoulder strap
- 2 Utility hooks
- 2 Stylus holders
- Elastic utility bands on shoulder straps (thread headphones, etc.)
- Weatherproof, water resistant, TSA and OSHA Compliant
Frequently Asked Questions
“How does the camera work with the bag closed?”
Once you start recording you can close it, or attach a set of headphones with the button function to act like a shutter, and then just zip up the bag.
In the General Settings on the iPad there is a Disable sleep-wake magnet function.
“Will the original iPad and the new iPad fit?”
Yes. Both the iPad 1, iPad 2 and the new iPad (3rd generation) fit inside the iBackFlip Somersault Slim perfectly.
“Is there enough room for my power adapters, cables, keyboard dock and more?”
There is enough storage with the 1 front storage pocket on the Somersault Slim to accommodate all sorts of cool stuff. A keyboard dock might be too large, if you need more storage we recommend the full-size Somersault which has way more storage capabilities.
“What about the 30 Pin Access for Battery Packs and Adapters?”
We designed the iBackFlip Somersault Slim so you have full access on both sides for any 30 pin device. You can even thread a battery pack to it and leave a space in-between the 2 zippers to run the cable to an external iPad battery pack.
“Do you ship internationally?”
Yes. We currently ship almost everywhere there is mail delivery in the world.
“Do any shops carry iBackFlip products internationally?”
Not yet. We are gearing up for international retail over the coming months.